Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ranch Dressing Anyone?

I love Ranch Dressing, my family loves Ranch…heck I think we drink it here!  I have tried and tried many different “copy cat” recipes, this one is the winner!  I love food.com.  I keep all my recipes there.  You can find me as Big Sis. I love Chef Spice Guru’s Hidden Valley Ranch Salad & Seasoning (CopyCat) Recipe.

I needed a label for my jar, so fired up Creative Memories Storybook program and came up with this.  If you would like to use the same label, you can find a PDF Version of my file here.

RanchDressing

I love Creative Memories StoryBook!  The company is reorganizing at the time of this post, so I can’t link you back to the software.  I found it very easy to use.  I work with computers all day long and when I come home, I don’t want to put anytime into learning a program.  I craft for fun and relaxation and physical therapy for my hands….most of all, it’s relaxing for me.  To use a computer to craft….does not work for me, but when I need to, I do fire up my Storybook program (did I say how EASY it was to learn?)  and I will fire up my pazzles die cutter, also under protest.  Both of these products are excellent…that is why I purchased them….but…I would rather use a punch, sissors or my craft knife than sit in front of the computer …….unless of course, I am surfing the net looking at what you did!

No comments: